The Annual General Meeting for 2021 will be held in the Conygre Hall on Monday, September 20th starting at 7.30pm.
The agenda will include reports on activities and financial results for the years ending March 2020 and 2021 and the election of two trustees for the current year. There will be an opportunity for questions and discussion. All those living in the area are invited to attend.
The Hall is open for bookings. Regular hirers are welcome to return – please contact Malcolm Tucker (01761 470261) for more information. There will be hand sanitiser stations at entrances, social distancing markers in place and some restrictions on numbers attending meetings. Some activities cannot be allowed under current guidelines – for more information about that, please contact Peter Buchanan on 01761 471818 or email email@example.com. To make a booking, please contact the booking officer Malcolm Tucker on 01761 470261 or use the contact form here.
Please be aware that the play area is not supervised and not regularly cleaned. Use of the play area is at your own risk. There are no public toilets in the vicinity.
Singles and doubles may be played; players do not need to be members of the same household. Tennis is the only activity permitted on the court at this time.
Book and pay online at:
Sessions will start on the hour and last for 50 minutes to allow a safe turn-round time between sessions. First bookable session 9.00am, last session starts at 7.00pm. The charge is £5.50 per session.
Please be aware that there are no toilets or changing facilities here at the moment.
Please follow this advice:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before leaving home to go to the court (or use an alcohol gel if washing hands is not possible)
- Bring hand sanitiser and wipes with you
- Bring all your own equipment (do not share equipment such as rackets, grips, hats or towels)
- Arrive changed and ready to play, as close as possible to the start time of your session
- Avoid touching court gate, fences etc. if you can
- Wear gloves when handling the key, lock and gate
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court – if you need to wait then do so away from the court and clear of the gate
- Once in the court, leave the key in the lock but don’t lock it and shut the gate with the sliding bolt
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including rackets and water bottles, before and after use
- Bring a full water bottle, and do not share food or drink with others
- Bring your own tennis balls that are clearly marked (e.g. with your initials)
- Please leave the court 10 minutes before the start of the next session and make sure that you take all your belongings with you
Regulations for play between members of different households:
- Stay at least two metres away from the other player(s) whenever possible (including during play, when taking breaks and before and after play)
- Do not make physical contact with the other player(s) – no shaking hands or high fives
- Stay on your side of court and don’t change ends, or change ends at opposite sides of the net
- Use your own clearly marked tennis balls
- Don’t use your hands to pick up balls that aren’t yours – hit or kick them to your opponent(s) or partner
Emergency contact number: 01761 471818 (Chair of Conygre Trust).